Candidates of the Week is a new feature from the guys on our IT Digital recruitment desk. Each week, we’ll detail four extremely talented candidates from within a particular sector. For example: web developers, desktop support engineers, or specialist marketing professionals. To kick-start things, we have a selection of exceptional digital marketing candidates from Devon, Cornwall and Somerset. Here’s an overview of all four:
Content Marketing Executive
Three years' overall experience in digital marketing roles both client and agency side.
Enthusiastic and ambitious, but also realistic and hardworking; now looking for the next step in their digital career.
Would have no issues with client-facing tasks.
• Strong in content and copy writing, along with developing relevant brand-focused strategies across web and social media.
• Good analytical mindset with a knack for spotting growth opportunities.
• Sound understanding in both on-page and off-page SEO, and capable in implementing and running PPC campaigns.
"Very enthusiastic about their work and integrated well within the team. We were very impressed with their input. Achieved all KPIs asked of them – most notably to grow our online operations and expand social following. Always happy to go above and beyond the role and help out other members of the team."
Available for circa £20k.
Digital Marketing Executive
Five years' overall experience in digital marketing roles, and has covered entire 'generalist' spectrum, including design and PR/Comms.
Has worked solely client-side, but is extremely keen on working within an agency. Feels as though the environment would perfectly suit their skillset. Available for circa £25k.
• Strong on web copy and content - including video and graphic design. Extensive experience in social media management and and website management.
• Good working knowledge of SEO - up-to-date with latest algorithms and able to produce in-depth analytical reports.
• Developed PR and communication plans, and can also speak fluent French.
“A very enthusiastic and hard-working member of our team, who always kept busy. Was tasked with coordinating web duties to raise the profile of the business. Very methodical, organised and diligent, and always works hard. Takes everything in their stride and possesses the required initiative to expand skillset.”
Available for circa £25k.
Technical SEO Executive
Four years' overall experience in digital marketing roles - one year of which has been agency-side. Highly enthusiastic individual that is specifically looking to progress their career within a successful agency. Still quite junior, but enough experience to hit the ground running.
• Good client-facing and communication skills.
• Solid overall SEO knowledge: strong implementation skills (whitehat link building, keyword and market research, site optimisation) and able to produce reports.
• Experience with PPC advertising.
• Other digital experience, such as content and copy writing, along with social media management.
"Our go-to person for all technical SEO duties, with the ability to provide very in depth and meticulous profiles and audits on client sites. A very diligent worker and a good technical brain. Very eager to learn and impress, and will always look to improve skillset. Also takes constructive criticism well. Great team player and very punctual."
Available for circa £19k.
Anywhere between Exeter and Bristol
One year's experience within a marketing agency, undertaking project management, business development and key account management duties. 2:1 Honours Degree in Business Management, along with a Digital Marketing Diploma. Now looking for an account management role with a digital marketing focus.
• Strong account management, project management and business development skills.
• Sound theory-based knowledge in digital marketing; some experience with practical and really keen to pick up more duties.
• Extremely passionate and determined to succeed.
• Was promoted to a managerial position within four months as made such an impact in previous role.
“An absolute pleasure to work with. Dove in with two feet and went above and beyond to help people. Such a hard worker and really made a mark on the company – as evidenced with the promotion after only four months.
Made such an impact in terms of bringing on new key accounts. Really determined and charismatic. Wins people over with passion and persistence."
Available for circa £18-20k.
If you have any digital marketing recruitment requirements in the South West, or if you’d simply like to know more about any of the above, why not give us a call on 01392 357539 or drop Shaun an email: email@example.com
. Alternatively, you can learn more about our approach here