Equine Veterinary Advisor Part time
- Posted: 1 week ago
- Location: South East
- Type: Permanent
The Veterinary Advisor will carry out the following:
Provide specialist veterinary expertise on all aspects of company equine products and product markets and to apply this knowledge and experience to provide technical support and to develop marketing initiatives which add value to our customers businesses and drive company’s sales growth.
Responsibility for, developing and managing marketing campaigns and providing ongoing support, guidance and training in the implementation of plans to meet agreed business priorities.
Actively contribute to sales support, product development and marketing within Great Britain.
To be a technical expert for the equine product portfolio in order to work with and support the Equine Account Managers.
This is a hybrid role with responsibilities split between technical and marketing activities. In addition the role will involve providing sales support, KOL management as well as handling customer queries and pharmacovigilance cases. The split of activities in the role may change depending on the demands of the business unit.
In the fulfilment of this position it is expected that duties will include some travel and overnight stays away from home.
A UK-recognised veterinary degree.
Membership of the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons (RCVS)
Key Specialist Skills
• Sound base of technical veterinary knowledge and of the equine veterinary market.
• At least two years’ experience in a UK equine veterinary practice
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Comfort working independently or as part of a team.
• Good time management and organisational skills
• IT literate - familiar with the practical application of IT in a commercial environment, ideally using MS Office.
• Budgetary control
• Marketing experience /skills